The overall rules for EVERY challenge are as follows:
- Please make sure to link back to the POST your entry is contained in NOT your whole blog
- Please mention Addicted to Stamps and More! in your blog with a link back to the challenge so others may join in
- Please do not backlink - all entries must be new
- You may combine up to 10 challenges in TOTAL
- You may enter more than once provided each entry is different and abides with the rules of the challenge
- Please turn off Word Verification for ease of commenting on your blog :)
- We reserve the right to remove any links that do not comply with the Challenge rules. If any material submitted is offensive or found to be in poor taste, it will be at the discretion of the blog owner to remove these entries.
Our Challenge Rounds consist of the following:
1. "Make Your Mark"
2. Addicted to Holidays
3. Addicted to CAS
4. Photo Inspiration
5. Anything Goes
The rules for each challenge are as follows:
Make your Mark - your entry MUST contain the use of anything that can make a mark - Stampin' Write, Copics, Promarkers, Painting, Chalks, Watercolours, Sponges, Stencils, Masks etc etc
Addicted to Holidays - your entry MUST be relating to any Holiday you like. Christmas, Easter, New Year etc. Perhaps even a National Holiday. You may have a lovely holiday destination that you love and have memories of!
Clean & Simple (CAS) - your entry MUST be Clean and Simple. This means that clean and crisp lines, minimal or no embellishments and lots of 'white' space should be used.
* White space does not need to be 'white'. It can be any colour. White space is a term used for the area of your card with no stamping, embellishments etc.
Photo Inspiration - your entry MUST follow the photo provided. You may take ANY element from the photo that inspires you. It may be the colours, an image, a theme etc.
Anything Goes - you can create anything using whatever you like!! Go nuts!!